Thursday 22 May 2008

Let's Get Serious

I guess I made it through the night. LOL

Have you ever wanted to work from the comfort of your home or move closer to a relative but cannot do so because of your work? How about the school runs? How more inconvenient could it be when you have to juggle between so many things at once simply because of that monster of a job you’ve got? A lot of you dream about being able to work from your homes or the ability to take your work wherever you go. This is your opportunity, join my team and it’s free to do that. I don’t want to over-emphasise the fact that there is no application form to complete or joining fee to pay. I guess that’s obvious. The word ‘free’ is being abused on the Internet everyday. Pardon me, did I say, ‘my team’ the other time? I prefer to see it as ‘the team’. This is not a ‘One man show’.

Let me whet your appetite with some facts about making money on the Internet. The writers of the One Minute Millionaire, Mark Victor Hansen and Robert Allen believe that there are only four major ways of becoming a millionaire. The four areas are, Investments, Real Estate, business and yes, Internet. To buttress their point, in the Sunday Times Rich List of 2008, twenty five Internet (Multi) Millionaires made the list. The minimum requirement to make the list is a net worth of at least £80 Million.
Two of the richest fifty people in the whole world made their money from the Internet. I’m sure you know who the two are, the google brothers. (They are not biological brothers but that’s what I like to call them).

Out of the four listed in their book would you agree with me that the one that requires the least start-up capital is the Internet? I read of so many people who have spent so much money buying books and attending seminars and courses that have yielded no results. If you are one of these people and you want to share your experiences because you don’t want others to go through what you have gone through then join the team.

Even if all you want is to be able to pay your mortgage and other bills from a little income earned from the Internet, believe me, this is very possible.

I’m also going to tell you some of the mistakes I’ve made in the past so that you can avoid them and I’ll be letting you into every secret I have discovered in my research into making money on the Internet. You will not believe how much free stuff is available on the Internet and where you can get them from.

I have developed a genuine off-line marketing technique and I’m going to try it out if it doesn’t work you’ll be the first to know.

How to join the team? Read my blogs, drop your comments and if you’re really interested I will invite you to write on my blog space.

No comments: